Thursday, August 09, 2007

opinion PLEASE!!!

okay i made a registry at http://www.babiesrus.com since everyone except nik has been telling me to make one. Well, I finally did and I'm kinda uncomfortable because some stuff are just expensive. Not that i chose it to be expensive its just that I went for stuff w/ good reviews and something that is really important and safe. Safety is an issue and getting stuff that doesnt have a good review is a waste right??

so anyways, i did make one but i havent told anybody except well Nik since i showed him the stuff i posted and my SIL although she hasn't seen it yet... I'm hoping that I'll get all the stuff i posted para i dont have to buy that much anymore but ofcourse, WE ARE buying the crib, changing table and stroller. So that's not in the list... Too bad all my friends are so far away, so i really hope someone will get me those stuff!!!hahaha

so if you're me, will you make a registry? di ba nakakahiya???

2 comments:

  1. no man ann. mag registry sab biya ko pag wedding. hehe. it's more practical man di ba, at least they would know na that certain item is the one you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks we! miss you a lot! I made one sa http://www.babiesrus.com some stuff are just expensive pero unsaon man nato diba. If no one will buy it, me and nik will get it. Basta gibutang nako what i need..hehe dili ra jud ko sanay sa ani diba??

    ReplyDelete