Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Enrolled the Princess to K2!

Yay so today opens the enrollment for my baby girls elementary school, i went straight to the Menifee Unified School District Enrollment services after i drop her off her preschool. Having kai with me, i know it will be a challenge knowing that it will take a while and lots of parents would be there too. So i came prepared, i brought some crackers and oreos in a ziplock and apple juice ofcourse. A toddler have a short attention span so making them busy is a goal for me so he'll behave and wouldnt act up in the office.

Ha! True enough, he was busy munching on foods i got him and was amuse seeing other kids over there, although he got some antics (like he thinks he's a superhero and start blasting everyone in the room with his hand - like ironman) i gotta say he did behave.

I was worried that i would be late picking up kali at her school, i know if i wanna make it before 11 at her school, i have to leave the place by 10:30 (consider the traffic) & well like any office transaction it did take a while though i was out there by 10am soo we decided to swing by the hubs work and say HI :))

The boy did lit up when he saw his dad and wondered when we left why his dad didnt drive home with us :) told him papa will be home soon and needs to drive his own car home :)

I was 18 min early at my princess school so i had enough time to munch on skme pasta salad at the parking lot since i left home before 8am and only had coffee :)) well you gotta do what you gotta do right?

Now the 3 of us are home and hubs should be home soon too. I'm done with my errands and i have a half say to spare and do whatever i feel like. Right now i want a nap but we'll see since i need to work my ass off today. Still kinda sore from monday's workout so i'm going to take it easy...

I'm overwhelmed that my baby girl start big school this come school tear, i know she will do good but it does make me realize that i am indeed getting older. Hayyy life :)

Hoping your day is as productive as mine, tata for now :))

Xoxo
Nynka

Live.Love.Laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment