Wednesday, September 19, 2007

all for kali now...

My birthday is coming up in 11 days and i'm really excited because prior to my birthday would be Kali's shower.... I cant wait to open the gifts i'm receiving. So far I have 4 downstairs that i so want to open but shouldn't coz i have to wait till the 29th.

I wanted a lot of things for my birthday but i'm making a priorities, I shouldn't ask for anything from my hubby and my parents because they've given me way too much for Kali.

SO bu asked me what i want. I wanted the SB800 flash for a long time now but its expensive so that's out of the list. Macbook?well, i know i cant have that unless we'll win some jockpot or something...hehe so i told him, i want the 50mm nikon nikkor lens, its only $119 in ritz camera but I'm thinking I really shouldn't be asking any gift this year, Maybe next year I can but this year, I've received so much from the people i love...

hayyy... its all for Kali now:)

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure if your gonna believe what i'm going to share you anna, pero mostly parents here or newly become parents? they keep telling me that its really different when you finally have your kids why? because you can't think what you want for yourself anymore instead your gonna be busy giving anything to your kid/s. so they said something like, its fine if i don't have new things as long as i have given my kid/s what they needed...

    i am not sure about that yet, but obviously that's what i've seen from them too..things will really be different, and i am sure your ready for that change....

    missyou... mwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah i know that kaya nga i'm not asking for anything for myself right now... I'm just glad nik spoils the hell out of me...hehehe pero ako naman yung na kokonsensya diba...wawa naman cya:)

    ReplyDelete