Wednesday, October 10, 2007

washing mode

Okay since my friend Ar gave birth 5 weeks early, it made me paranoid and started washing Kali's clothes, blanket, towels, beddings and etc. I have to put the bottles in the dishwasher soon too, well i just need to do the thorough cleaning since its the first cleaning but will be washing it again when i use it...

I have to really start packing my stuff for the hospital as well as Kali's stuff. I have to move to SD (inlaws) pretty soon too but the thought of leaving Nik here by himself makes me sad... I bet he'll be just sleeping and well, playing play station..hahaha

But who's gonna feed him? well right now, i'm not really doing a great job on that but hey, i'm pregnant and I get tired and bored from cooking these days. When i go to the cooking mode, i'd cook whatever... And lately, i've been eating fish! woohoo...

I have to cut donw my carbs actually and I really need to exercise... Man i'm really scared but excited. I wish kali would come out on the due date, but we'll see... On monday, i'll have the Lamaze class...hehe i'll be doing just 1 session and well, i'll let instinct do its job...

anyway, i have to finish ironing Kali's stuff...hehe arte ng baby na sobra!tsk tsk

No comments:

Post a Comment