Thursday, July 28, 2011

remembering my highschool

The past days i've been reminiscing my High school days. I guess seeing some of my cousin Deanna's 30 years reunion pictures and walking at the grounds of our old school Notre Dame of Lagao made me remember some events that made me "ME" for that 4 years in that institution.

It was the school that made me happy, made me feel accepted, made me feel that i need not to be someone to be known by people that mattered and by people that made the same memories as me. I miss my friends to be honest, we haven't had a single decent reunion since we all left Highschool, i guess it has something to do w/ the 2 section among the 3 we have are kinda aloof over the 1st section. I started as an "N" section in 1st year and spent the last 3 years on "D" (sophomore/junior/senior) because as what my teachers have said, I AM LOUD. but well, i never regretted belonging to D for that 3 years. I was happy that i made friends w/ the N D and L section.

My BFF were all w/ me in D sec though we all started as N. haha the loud ones gets to be thrown out of the 1st sec! and i still have a lot of close friends up to now from N... It doesnt really matter what section you comes from, its the footsteps you leave on their hearts.... College was fun too, dont get me wrong on that and I will blog about that next time....

So anyways, i'm here listening to Alanis M. Jagged Little Pill album like crazy, remembering some class presentation I did to pass PE. yes, thats how it was in my school. You either have to suck it up to dance or sing or do whatever talent you can do and as a music lover yet cant sing a note, Alanis M. fits my kind of vocals, if i have such! haha I think it was in freshmen when i sang You Outta Know infront of the whole class, wearing Levis Plaid Longsleeves and 501 Jeans. man... it was one of the most embarrassing moments i have but heck! i passed PE! hahaha

anyways, I'm suppose to go workout so i'm gonna go on and do that right now. LOL soooo I'm gonna leave and say TTFN...

P.S. Did i ever say i graduated w/ PERFECT ATTENDANCE medal?! yup i did and one of my BFF did to! Right Nov? ;)

 - Anna -

1 comments:

  1. hahahaha... you remembered everything.. i remembered all the memories we have on that Alma Mater... yes, I was one of those who won't miss HS days because it was such a fun years... Gold Medal take note...it's rare for a student to get a perfect attendance on her 4 years at school...

    ReplyDelete