Tuesday, July 03, 2007

it hurts to hear your sis say....

i hurt so bad right now.... A person who is flesh and blood has said after my mom told her that when she's here she can help me out coz i'm about to give birth by that time and she just replied "AYOKO NGA, GAWIN NYA LANG AKONG YAYA" in a bitchy way. I hurt. I never do that to my siblings, never did. My brother was here for 7 weeks and never did i ever commanded him to do something for me, he hates it when i carry the laundry basket saying I shouldn't be carrying heavy stuff because its bad for the baby. I've been living here for 3.5 years now and I've been able to survive everything. A person, flesh and blood says that to your mom about you and your mom knowing you will find out told me before i get to hear it from someone else. It hurts... try to imagine how it feels but i'm not gonna mop around and live my life because of what she said. I have Nik, i have my mom and i have people who are more willing to help me in everyway they can even when they are so far away...

3 comments:

  1. Tsk.. That is just plain cold hearted sister! I can't believe Bamba has the nerve to say that but oh well gwaps, like you said, you have Nik and his family, and your family (I'm here pud para nimo). *huggles* I know you are hurting right now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know...oh well, i really dont know her i guess... Its so weird we came from the same parents....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty much sure nga its really hurting, sos nlng she's just too selfish uy. someday everything what she did would throw back to her and hopefully its not the worst. I just hope that she will realized everything before its too late.

    ReplyDelete