Wednesday, December 06, 2006

call me selfish i don't give a damn!

my buboo got a letter from the department of correctional. apparently, he applied eventhough i told him not too. Call me selfish but i don't like the people i love to join the navy, marines, military, airforce, police, fireman, correctional officer or anything that's in the service that involves risking their life. I admire those people who are in the service, they are brave but i don't want to be the one stressing over someone because i don't know whether or not they are safe.

I was disappointed when i got his letter, i was thinking of not giving it to him but i know its wrong so instead i gave it to him and waited on whether or not he got in. He needs to take the test according to the letter. Apparently, he passed the 1st step of the application. I wasn't happy about it and i didnt hide the fact that i wasn't happy at all. SO i told him this, its up to you but you know what's my stand.

I don't know if he'll even take the test but i know he's considering it. If ever he'll get in, what will i do??? give it a chance but i don't want to.... i'm a worrier...i don't want to worry. hayyyy ewan ko ba, bat kasi nakinig sa kuya about that.... grrrrrr kaka badtrip sobra!

4 comments:

  1. I can completely feel you. B's job involves alot of traveling. I know I should get used to it but I never had. It's hard worrying about someone you love but sometimes, you have to give them space and let them follow their dreams. As a wife, all you can really do is support them - have you seen the movie "CINDERELLA MAN"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup i did... but i don't think thats what he wants though, he's like being pressured by his brother that's why its pissin' me off... he's pushing him by saying he make this and that much. its not about the money. if he'll become a nurse, he'll make more than what his brother make... although i wonder if he'll take the test behind my back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh well sis, take it easy but i understand you too...just keep the faith and pray na he wont' be accepted, yeaks!!! silly advice but i know that will help you ease your feelings out about this issue. you take care ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the test is tomorrow and he needs to leave at 5am here so he wont hit the traffic, but he's wide awake watching ESPN, i think he wont take the test... *crossing my fingers!:)

    ReplyDelete