Monday, February 05, 2007

guys are so..... EWAN!

grrr..... i swear i just wanna hit nik on his head. he's tired, i know that! but he should know that i'm bored the hell out of myself here in the house doing nothing but stare at the corners and he cant even give me a fraction of his time coz he want to sleep???????? i've been sleeping late for the past week. LATE means i've been sleeping at 5:30am already and i have no idea why. i'm tired but i dont want to take sleep aid, i'll do this on my own. i'm just mad and hurt for some reason. and I asked him this, what would be his ideal date? sinagot ba naman ako na i don't think of that coz i'm married. that's for people that are dating. dammit! sarap sapakin eh.

3 comments:

  1. baka nga tired lang. I'm home din most of the time, well, everyday so I can relate with you with the staring at the walls cause you haven't got anything better to do. Parang ang bagal ng time. So, when B comes home, you expect him to entertain me and stuff but I get disappointed cause when he gets home, he'll still be on the computer working or having teleconferences. I guess, I stopped complaining about it. I got used to it somehome basta pag weekend akin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant even have his weekend coz he works on weekends!!! tsk tsk... i havent been to church w/ him since the new year had started coz of work. so laging ako lang nag sisimba, half day lang church dito eh. its okay but i just want him to amuse me out of my boredom..he made it up w/ me today though but most days, ewan ko nalang... i need to have friends over here!tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! oo nga. Malungkot there if you're so faw away from the people you're close with.

    ReplyDelete