Thursday, February 15, 2007

my baby is such a sweetheart!



we dont really celebrate the v-day since i'm one of those people who think this day is korny. Why not do whatever it is you do on a v-day on any day right? anyways, my buboo is such a sweetheart, he had to take sa test this morning that he left early. he got home 2 hours later we a rose and a heart shape balloon and my breakfast (jack in a box supreme croissant!-been eating this a lot lately..hehe my latest addiction) and a nesquik chocolate drink! i was too sleepy that i just gave him a kiss and snuggle on his arms and went back to sleep. then we woke up at 11:45am and he made lunch! bbq rib eye steak! yummy... hehe my day was mainly spent here at the house wearing my pjs! since hubby had to work at 2, i had some cleaning to do...and i've been lazy to cook since there's still left overs then i got a call from hubby telling me to check what time does our fave jap. resto closes coz i dont have to cook, we'll just buy food... hayyy...today was my day of being pampered... thanks to my buboo:)


3 years ago::: Feb. 14, 2004 was the day that me and nik had our first conversation at some baby shower party in Lincoln St. in Alameda and he asked me if i wanna play billiards, i turned him down since i'm not really good at playing pool. funny! we never thought we'll end up being married.

2 comments:

  1. see? the bad stuff actually outweighs the good stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was just one day...hahaha the day after he went to work for 8 hours then slept 16hours right after. tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete