Tuesday, December 16, 2008

4 years married!

We just had our 4th year anniversary yesterday. Though we didnt really do anything special, we attend our friends wedding in San Diego... It was fun but i was starting to get sick so i wasn't really feeling well... OMG! my dress was so short, thank god it was cold, i had to wear my coat the whole time!haha And well, we left Kali w/ my inlaws but we miss her terribly. I guess that's how it is when you have kids, you have fun yet your mind will still be left if they are ok or what...

She was cranky around 8ish according to my SIL and kept saying MAMA and pointing upstairs, she thought i was upstairs being lazy and leaving her to my inlaws...Haha poor kali... I love that munchkin to death i swear...

Anyways, i'm sharing a pic of me and hubby w/ the bride and groom....

its late gotta hit my sack! ttfn!:)

 - Anna -

No comments:

Post a Comment