Sunday, December 21, 2008

venting again

I am so pissed at a certain someone right now! I don't care if i don't even talk to him ever in my life besides, I never ask him any favors, he's the one who always ask favors or even ask for pabili! F*ck it... Grrr... and the nerve of hanging up the phone on me! I swear... A kid who's 10 years younger than him even knows what manners is... Grrrrr....

He never do good anyways, he does and its just an act for asking something... HA! 29 years old and yet he doesn't know responsibility... what an ass!

 - Anna -

2 comments:

  1. my dear just calm down, aw.. next time don't make favors from him na eh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never did!!! I was merely asking something and we got into an arguement... haha he got scared, he apologize saying he was just joking and just wanting to pissed me off... I think josh had something to do w/ it... i just love my lil bro!!!

    ReplyDelete