Saturday, December 06, 2008

my lil one is 1 now!

And so my baby turned one over the weekend... Hayyy they grow up so fast... I kinda miss the lil one you can carry around w/o worrying about the food you feed them, now however i have hard time feeding this lil munchkin who happens to be uber hyper most of the time...

It almost 230am and i'm up and awake. Why?! coz i had to wash her bottles, HA! motherhood... I've done this a lot of time already so its so not new to me but how i wish i don't have to worry about her bottles...

Which makes me bitter about parents having yaya back in pi... haha how spoiled they are... I was told i don't really need to sterilize her bottles but just to make sure, i do it every night... And now that i change her milk to Next Step, i'm hoping this lil one will grow more....

In 4 months I will have another lil one coming up. It won't be easy handling 2 infants. yes my lil munchkin is still consider infant by then. And well, she'll always be a baby to me too. And i promise myself that just because she and her bro are so close by age, i will make sure that she is still a baby and i'd make both of them my priority...

Anyways, i really need to hit my sack again... so ttfn

 - Anna -

1 comments:

  1. Hay anna, buti ka pa... after having a girl and a boy, for sure you'll probably have a blast...

    i love kids and even if i dont see your lil munchkin i can see that she's a very sweet girl...

    and i know having two kids isn't that simple to handle.. pero kaya na nimo kay your strong and tough man...

    love you

    ReplyDelete