Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BF at 75

We only see or hear this in Hollywood actually but when its someone in your family that's dating at the age of 75, its just so weird... I can totally understand when your mom totally disagree w/ the situation but I won't say anything because she's not my mom and if its my mom, well I will totally give her silent treatment for the longest time and if you know me, you'd know i can do that...

Some says to just support "her" w/ this because she's old and she wont have that much time to live but if my mom doesn't feel right about this so she's entitled to feel that way and you shouldn't rub it on her face because she doesnt like the SITUATION...

Piece of advice though, Tell your siblings that way they know that "she" is acting like a teenager when "she" is suppose to act like her age... And tell them about her being U-F to some people they know too... If its my mom, i will definitely not tolerate it...oh well, i'm lucky because it isn't her:):)

anyways, been a while since i posted something here... I'll try to use this more often now that the multiply is being flooded by mi familia and I don't want them to read my thoughts, do I???hehe

so ttfn gotta hit the bed!:)nyty nyt!

1 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... maybe i have an idead o f who is this person you are talking here dear...

    but, like you i wont be opening my mouth on her as she also isn't may mader...

    i'm glad that you have started your entry already..

    please do check your annanynka email add to confirm you ppp, i can't get into it as i have no idea of your password...

    buzz me later... well chat you need something to know more..

    love u, miss you,

    ReplyDelete