Thursday, May 22, 2008

crazy so. cali!

ok the weather is getting crazy here in the southland... Its just reminding us that global warming is happening and not only we have the earthquakes here, apparently WE HAVE TORNADO's TOO!!! crazy... It happen about 15 min away from where we live. Just off at march airforce base... Crazy if you ask me.... My friends place got rained w/ hail (as big as marbles) and she sent me video and pix of it... I'll upload it when i get a chance... But anyways, weather forecast says it could happen again tomorrow. Hopefully NO TORNADO!! jeezuzzzz... I'm scared of that...

2 comments:

  1. Geezzzzzzzzzz ana.. kahadlok man diay diha uy.. i can't imagine nga ug ako maka-experience ana.. tingali magkurog akong knees..

    i thought you are okay na, kay sa case ni nalyn after she gave birth to eury.. her case like yours went normal..

    unta ikaw pud ana... i know you are taking care of yourself, make it double na this time anna... i know you do..

    uy... nabusy ko kay lagi naa koy gibuhat during my weekend..check out on my page, i post about it..

    did you add your blog na ba sa payperpost? buzz me if online ka dear...

    miss you, hope everything is great..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello anna. u there? got you tag, and try to join this one too para pud ka magkaroon ug traffic sa imong blog page...


    http://www.supernovachron.com/2008/05/tagged-time-daddys-corner.html

    ReplyDelete