Friday, May 30, 2008

i hate drama1

i've been stressed out because i don't like what going on w/ my body. I get paranoid that one day i'd wake up and my time is clicking. I need to be strong for Kali. You wouldn't want to miss out your kid growing up right?! I try not to abuse myself. Heck! i quit all bad habits (no alcohol, no drugs [w/c i never tried], and no cigarettes [mind you i only smoke when i'm drunk and this was way back in college])but i haven't quit sleeping late.Even if I want to i cant so its just so hard...

Anyways, i hate it when people do drama and makes you feel bad. I know i ain't perfect but i have a lot more stuff to stress about other than adding more to it. If i'm so insensitive i shouldn't be feeling bad/sorry or even trying to figure something out in helping a certain person. So now i tell you I HATE DRAMA...

I guess having your phone run out of battery is sometimes a good solution on not to hear drama... sorry i'm just venting. I cant write this stuff over at my multiply, can I?!

1 comments:

  1. i hope your okay now dear... i wish i can help you dear...

    miss you so much...

    ReplyDelete