Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hook

Ever remember the movie Hook? I remember growing up it was one of my fave. The fact that i'm a big Peter Pan fan and of course the stars Robin Williams who played Peter, Dustin Hoffman as hook and the gorgeous Julia Roberts as Tinkerbell :))

Anyways, since having netfilix we have been watching movies that are either foreign films (particularly chinese ones !) or ones we grew up with but have no copies of... Tonight, i wanted to show my kids the peter pan movie version ive grown up with. The start was lil boring on the kids but the lil kids dis caught their attention. My daughter was whining that she wanted to change the movie till the part were Peter (Robin W.) was taken to Neverland by Tink and met the lost boys...

Ahhh i love the classics :)) if they ever sell this movie on Bluray, i'd definitely get me a copy so my kids will be able to watch this whenever they want ...

So if you grew up in my generations and love Peter Pan and you got netflix subscription - do make time and watch Hook, i'm sure you'd enjoy reminiscing your childhood and wish you didnt grow up :)) remember, there is a child in us :))

Xoxo

Nynka

Live.Love.Laugh =)

No comments:

Post a Comment