Friday, March 16, 2012

Ideas for my boy's 3rd birthday :)

Soo its the time of the year where you throw your child a party. Since 2012 they say is the "end of the world" my FIL wants to throw party on each of our bday this year and the fact that his and kai's bday are just a day apart - we will throw them a joint party here at home :)

I know my boy thinks he is a superhero and as much as i wanna throw him a superhero themed party, its kinda hard for me to look for a party favors for adults... Soo i'm going for a jungle/safari themed party :))

I have seen what favor i wanna buy online but i havent really mailed in any invitation though i have informed friends & family about it. I'm still waiting for one tiny detail that i had made online to get in the mail for the invites :))

I just love parties i just hate the cleaning up part :)) but well as long as everyone have fun its worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment