Tuesday, December 26, 2006

and so i got what i want:)

i'm so happy that i finally got my DSLR. Christmas passed just like that and I didnt get drunk like my cousins back home because i'm sick again right now. I wish before new year comes, i'm OK that way i can drink the martini asti we bought down stairs.... I would love to go out and take pictures but i don't want to risk it...hehe when i'm better, watch out!:) they'll be lots and lots of pictures of whatever subject i can see... i'm thinking, maybe next year i'll wish for a MAC... hehe... i hope the year 2007 would bring me luck in finding a job. i need a job, i wanna have a career and i want to grow and be able to stand in my own two feet. haaaaaaayyyy... my head is spinning so gotta go.:)

2 comments:

  1. good for you Nynka! I hope you get better soon though.

    No plans of making your blogspot public? :)

    I was supposed to do a new year's resolution blog but I don't get to follow them anyway, so what's the point right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know if i will. this place is safe that's why..hehe i'm thinking of inviting ets and etc but i dunno their email, gotta pm them in multiply but i doubt they'll give me their addy.

    i'm thinking of making a resolutiong too...haha haven't done anything since i came here and like u i never follow them:)

    ReplyDelete