Wednesday, December 20, 2006

arrggggggggghhhhh again

i went to my mom's last monday and spend the night. SHe told me to come back on friday w/ this puppy look on her face that made me say nothing.... Now my hubby's told me that we will go to san diego and visit his parents on friday...so now i told him that he has to take the test to get it over with, that way when he's taking it, i can go over to my moms.... i made peace w/ her, making her be my priority but i know nik will be disappointed, not that he doesn't want to spend time w/ her but he wants to go see his family... and i plan to pick up my mom on xmas day. so in span of 7 day, ill be driving back and forth from here to LA and back... god when will this stop, i give her my time but seems she wants everything from me...now i'm stuck again. if i tell her i cant go, she'll make me feel guilty and say that she knows she's not my priority and stuff like that but i understand what my hubby wants to do too... i know he'll say come back there AGAIN?????

No comments:

Post a Comment