Tuesday, December 19, 2006

remember my wish list?!

well, if you've been following me on my multiply you'll know.... so far i got 1 of the 5 stuff i wanted. its an anniversary gift from my buboo...i'm spoiled although if you ask me, i could settle for a flowers and a personalize card. i don't really need expensive stuff...really but i'm happy...hehe... well, i'm hoping i get another one from my wish list (or even better) by xmas but if not I'm happy w/ the anniv gift i got:):):)i couldn't ask for more...

4 comments:

  1. what did he give you? I'm curious. I checked multiply and you didn't specifically say what he gave you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe the bose sound dock... i was gonna take a pic of it w/ my xmas gift (if i get any...i hope i hope)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the DSLR. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that i'm hoping for xmas...we'll see...hehehe i might get disappointed though but its okay...

    ReplyDelete