Tuesday, January 02, 2007

i welcome 2007 w/ high level of stress

i was writing about my reflection of 2006 but i change my mind. I'm chatting w/ my cuzin, i told her about eh CO issue (hubby applying and passing the test). I'm really sad. Its new year and i'm suppose to start this year in a happy mode that way throughout the year i'd be happy but i'm not. I'm actually scared of this year for some reason. I don't know whether or not this will turn out pretty good or it will be the worst year of my life.

A realisation hit me today as we drove back home from LA (we dropped off my mom). I need to find a job and i need to have on before the month of january ends. I'm scared to make use of what i've learned because i honestly forgot most of it. I'm dumb. honestly. But i need to learn how to be independent.

I love my hubby too much, now i'm wondering, i can ever love him a lil less and put that love on myself??? i don't know where to start actually. Since the CO thingy had happen, i have hurt. I tend to keep quiet coz there's not point of arguing things. I try to convince myself that it's okay but deep down my heart, i still cant make him work over there.

If i love him less that means i wont worry as much. But that's not how its suppose to be, it wouldn't be right if i do that. But my head had been pumping too much w/ this issue. Maybe if the evaluation thingy didnt get canceled, i have a good chance on working as a junior engineer this year. That would mean i get paid well, that would mean hubby wouldn't think of looking for a job that pays 4x bigger than what he gets and ditch the nursing school.

i know everything happens for a reason but i wish 2007 would bring me luck. I'm tired of stressing. i understand though that hubby is doing this for me but living away from each other on most days of the week are for my benefit??? how so? i'm tired....

2 comments:

  1. Gwaps, I know how much you love your hubby and how much you hated the idea of him taking that CO job. Does he need to ditch nursing school? If he's almost done with it, I think it is fair to just finish the school (after all the money put into it, effort and time etc). Don't stressed yourself too much on this--you should know better cuz it's not mentally and physically wise. I wanted to say more later k? I might just email it to yah-gotta go, have to deal with this pesky pipol ngari.

    Love you,

    allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha so what's the result???have you test yet??? i'm so excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete