Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Updates

January 2007:
Happy New Year to all! My blog updates would definitely late. Well, lately the connection we have here isn't really that good. My computer at work keep messing up, I need to reformat this but I'm still waiting for a perfect timing that my boss would not rush some paperwork. Internet connection keeps failing down...urghh!!!! gets into my nerve sometimes..makasapot! hehehehe...
Since I'm back from work again, I am doing the same routinary works all over again. I'm not sure on how long will I be able to stay here. I'm losing what I have studied before, how can I move on into another level when I don't know how to start again? BUMMER!!!!

7 comments:

  1. you have a job already? that was fast?! where are you working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! where do you work? I'm curious. You never mentioned it on multiply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha this aint me! hahaha my friend accidentally posted it on my site!tsk tsk...

    ReplyDelete
  4. kasi ginawa mo kaming author lahat...:) I can also post on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont know how else to add you guys na di author na mabasa nyo to..hehe how did you do it before anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I added readers to my blog by invitation instead of authors.

    Eh medyo naiinis yon walang blog na mag log in, that's why I made it public again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wonder how i can do that...ill check the settings later when i have more time.... i wanna make this site public pero whats the use although i don't blog here much. so i'd rather keep this private for now...

    ReplyDelete