Tuesday, June 29, 2010

applying for a job

so my husband told me to apply for a job. I have no idea why he wants me to apply for a certain job. Told him i need to have 2 years experience and blah blah blah and he said just apply so you'll be in the system so i said, i applied there before so i should be in the system...

i have no idea why he wants me to get a job. And if i do get hired, i'll be thankful but who the heck will watch my kids? and if sooo does this mean i'm not going to school this coming fall sem anymore? Okay husband dearest, figure it out because right now I have no idea how i can leave the kids and knowing you, i know you cant handle them for a long span of time...

oh well, Lord whatever is your plan for me, let me know for i'm confuse... So good luck to me. I just hope whatever happens, my kids wont end up w/ a sitter. anyways, thats it for not sooo yah LATER!

 - Anna -

2 comments:

  1. hmm...maybe he just wants you to try it.... lisud jud walay mubantay s bata masking part time oi... lucky for allen kay naa ra si goryo work sa balay... ako gani masking part time ko.. di jud nako mabilin-bilin akong anak masking i know nga he is in good hands kay i do trust jeffy's sisters to take care of him....pero ug makakita ka ug work from home.. aw good na sya...good luck ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lagi thats what im thinking pud, nya apil si fritz bobo?

    ReplyDelete