Sunday, June 27, 2010

Just say it....

blogging with Mr. LiPad and trying out the apple case i got and see whether i like it or not...

My mom and i have patch things up, but another person seems to be mad at me for some reason... I just hate people who are plastic. I mean come on, tell me if you have problems with me and dont be sooo "taray" and "pilosopo". If i done you wrong well then im sorry but i cant recall when i ever said something to ever offend you. Or even get you irritated because from this day forward, i am seriously considering to just get our of your way and i hope you do the same thing...

I miss having a life actually, i miss having my freedom. I wish i started having a career before i had kids but since thats not the case i will make sure ill be good at what i do. Yes i love being a mom, i love my kids more than ever and i have a wonderful though not perfect husband (though he tries to be perfect - lets face it, no ones perfect... Im not either)... But sometimes when some people makes me feel so damn useless and makes me think "WHY" In so many form.... Oh well, lets just hope we win lottery then maybe i will gain such respect!

Yes its all about money. That i dont have i can say so i guess they think i'm a piece of scum because that i dont have... If i am being paid with what i do with my kids, seriously I'd be rich! But what i do with my kids are priceless and they cant take that away from me.... I feel useless at times but i know in my heart im one heck of a lucky person to be able to do the things i do with my kids....

So if you have some problem with me, why cant you just say it.... Atleast be honest and lets move forward.... Someday, one day my dreams will come true!

 - Anna -

No comments:

Post a Comment