Wednesday, June 30, 2010

You think the unthinkable.....

Haaayyyy life. So asside from P'Noys inauguration, his sister Kris Aquino is on the news as per separation with her husband James Yap... since they are both staying quiet over the reason still some people esp. The tabloid are making some speculation... So this leads me to thinking about my marriage. i admit that i dont have a perfect marriage but we do everything to make it work and its tough. I doubt there is such thing as perfect marriage. Seriously.

Anyways, somedays when my husband and i fight i think of the unthinkable. What if i just move on with my life and be selfish?! Yes i do think of that and i always fall to thinking i have 2 kids and i will be totally unfair for them so i go take a shower and let tears falls with the water. When i have enought, i try to just stay calm and look at my children and say they deserve to have two parents....

The thing with me since i dont work and i dont like having family getting involve with whatever rift or tampuhan me and my husband have is that i cant afford my kids. I have told myself that if someday i will choose such path to be single again, i will never ask for support. I will do my best to give everything for my 2 kids. I dunno but i just think that what he worked hard for is his and whatever i worked hard for is mine... If people think the way i think then i guess "prenuptial agreement" should never have existed. But back to the topic, DIVORCE is something i cant afford at the moment since im 10000% full time mom to my kids. Its the best thing there is but to be honest, in some ways it loses you as a person but looking at the face of your kids will give you satisfaction that you are doing a great job and every little detail as they grow, you'll know...

When things are rough i sometimes think whether im being punish or what, but i guess life is like that. It will test you.... So whatever Kris and James are going thru, i do hope that they can patch things up. life is short, you'll never know whats waiting ahead of us so tell the people you love, you love them and value one another... And one thing for sure, Violence is not the answer. Sooo later peeps...




 - Anna -

1 comments:

  1. i have the same thoughts with you esp when i argue with my partner for being such an insensitive. i was like man! you are way too different from my older brother rito. i mean, so my sil is pretty much lucky to have my brother because not only that he is a good provider, he makes sure that he have a family quality/time with his kids and wife... hay... i thought i found something similar with my brother,...good luck to both of us... and prayers may be the best thing we can do

    ReplyDelete