Wednesday, June 09, 2010

bitterness

For as long as i can remember, I have done nothing but to follow orders and please them. It felt like as I grow up, i've age 10 years or so just to be the responsible person they want me to be but then again. I cant always please them...

I've listen, i said what i thing but they have ways of twisting things around. When i give, i don't expect to have something in return. Though they say they don't do that, but why do they make me feel that they are counting the things i've receive fr. them??

I'm so tired of it. I finally said, F* it, ill go on isolation fr. them, delete "." in facebook and move forward and after venting out, pretend nothing happened and move on. But like i said, "." has a way to make you feel crappy about yourself.

if you say sorry. say sorry period. Don't do things like make the certain person feel bad about herself because I'm telling its getting old and i'm sick and tired of it. They put the word "bitterness" in my world. They introduced me to it. so why cant they just say sorry, admit they were wrong and that's it. Stop making me feel bad because I'm trying to ignore feeling bad anymore....

They still don't get it. I guess that's how it is when you've been taken for granted since you're there always for them they think that whatever crappy things they do to you, you'll always be there. Enough is enough...

I'm sorry God if i'm being so hard and I know I'm no angel but please understand that I hurt inside and just let me heal in my own time... And I hope and pray the trend will stop from now on...

peace... I'm out :)


 - Anna -

No comments:

Post a Comment