Tuesday, August 16, 2011

food blog

i was browsing my mobile uploads on my facebook account and it hit me that i've been making tons of FOOD... sooo maybe i should just start a food blog?! hmm..... I love to cook whenever i'm in the mood and not lazy but for the past 3 weeks, i've been cooking homecooked meal because we are on a budget. Thats basically one reason why i've been cooking a whole lot. I've been trying to help out the husband cut out some of our expenses and start paying off bills that accumulated over some unforeseen events.... Hayyy if only i'd win the lottery... *wishful thinking!

One thing aside for all the plans i have in my heart (not anything material or extravagant for our lifestyle - but some plans i have for the less fortunate) i would enroll to Le Cordon Bleu and explore the wonders of international cuisine and culinary :) ahhhhh don't we all just wish for that jackpot?! :)

anyways, gotta hit the bike. I hate working out but u gotta do what u gotta do right?! the price of not being gifted on being skinny.... LIFE.... soooo TTFN

 - Anna -

1 comments:

  1. you can start a food blog too...lol. or just simply upload them here.. i don't precisely do it on my blogs but since i made it general everything is on it... good luck.. spare me something if you win the lottery my friend...mu

    ReplyDelete