Sunday, August 07, 2011

turning the big 3-0 in 54 days

ahhh the big 3-0.... Something that i really didnt look forward to. Why?! well, for one aside from graduating in college, passing my board exam as Civil Engineer in the Philippines, Living in US, being married to a wonderful husband and have 2 beautiful kids, i haven't really accomplished anything career wise. I forgot how to manipulate the autoCAD and basically i forgot what i learn. I know reviewing such and such would help me remember but the drive to be a successful CE isn't in my book anymore. I feel like everyday is the same day like it has been for the past 4 or so years.

Midlife crisis i tell you and though i dont regret it i just wonder how it would feel to actually practice being a CE. oh well, life begins at 30 they say. Right now, i still don't know what i want. I still don't know which direction ill follow but i still hope ill hit the jackpot in lottery! haha wishful thinking....

I wanted to write more of the things that i'm going through here but sometimes i'm to exhausted to think. I love being domesticated although sometimes i wish our manang elsa is here to help me out and i still wish i can sleep longer than what ive been getting. But i'm just thankful that w/ all the whining i do w/ my husband, he still loves me.... So i'm still lucky!!!

I wanna do something when i turn 3-0... No i don't want to go clubbing w/ friends because it would mean that my kids have to stay home. They are part of me and i want them to be part of that so maybe i'm gonna throw a party that day. haha gotta ask my parentals to help me out, food wise! and gotta think of what theme i'll do... If only i could do it in Gensan w/ all my friends... haha oh well, we can never have it all right?! Andd..... what if i win the jackpot?! that would be awesome....

Anyways, yah i'm bored.... so ttfn :)


 - Anna -

No comments:

Post a Comment