Monday, September 08, 2008

1st pocketbook i've ever read


Do you remember the very first pocketbook you've ever read? I do. It was the 1st book publish for SWEET DREAMS by Barbara Conklin called P.S. I love you. I remember borrowing this book from my cousin who happens to collect sweet dreams and this one was publish on the same year I was born.

I remember reading this 182pages book for 3 days and i was crying like crazy when i finish it...But anyways, this book means a lot to me since this one made me love reading so i decided to look it up online and buy it... I couldn't find it on ebay w/c is weird since you find everything there but i didnt lose hope i tried amazon. I found it and read it again! cute book, and what can i say, i cried again..haha

posted: Aug 17, '08 8:04 PM
from: multiply account

No comments:

Post a Comment