Monday, September 08, 2008

BER

in the Philippines, XMAS season starts when month of BER begins. You can hear christmas song on the FM station. You can see department stores beginning to put out the colors of XMAS. If you ask me, XMAS is just superb back home. That's what I miss the most. Even If back then I rarely go shopping for the season, still seeing the spirit of christmas makes my heart just swell up w/ hapiness...

I miss my home even when I made a home here in the US already, its just different... This would be my 5th christmas away from HOME. But things would be different this year, Kali will be able to open her own gifts and with a lil one on the bun, my family is getting bigger.

Atleast i have something to look forward next year. I will finally be able to celebrate it back home. 2009 wait for me. And maybe then my family will be finally complete, we'll finally have that complete family picture we've been yearning for all these years.

To those back home, enjoy the 4 month celebration of xmas. Ours doesnt come till after thanksgiving but hey it isn't too early for me to start listening to xmas songs... Heck! i'm filipino, i could have my tradition!:)

posted:Sep 3, '08 11:18 AM
from: Multiply account

No comments:

Post a Comment