Tuesday, September 16, 2008

is WaMu filing for bankruptcy too???

Okay hubby told me to take out my money and Kali's off from wamu since they are prolly the next big bank that will file for bankruptcy soon. We've seen how the wall st. reacted w/ what happen to Merrill-Lynch (who's lucky to found B of A to buy them out for 50B) and Lehman Brothers. Now is Wamu gonna be the next? I don't millions let alone tens of thousands of dollars there but what i have there is something I try to save and Kali's savings (who happens to be way more than what I have) and if this is true, I don't want to lose those money.

I am a fan of Wamu, they never gave me headaches like B of A but it seems to me that B of A is the solid one (ofcourse they are, with all their fees that they are asking right?!). So Anyway, i'm wondering if the bank will tell me if they are in trouble coz I want our money and I don't want to lose this because the stupid economy is down.

If they just end the war and focus put the money to our economy, maybe just maybe this wouldn't have happen right?! Haayyyy now it makes me wonder how the next president will solve this. This gov't will pass a lot of prob to the next leader... I hope he's ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment