Wednesday, September 10, 2008

so i will blog here

I'm thinking of leaving my multiply as my site for pictures and start blogging here or i can always copy paste this one there too. Anyways, I discover something fishy the other day that i told my cousins about. Now the issue became big that people are mad and hurt...

I ask my cousins if it was wrong of me to warn them about it but they said i cared thats why i said something. Oh well, it wasn't my fault. Here's the odd thing too, WTH did that account add me for if they didnt want to get in trouble... Such idiots but i think "he" think we're the idiot one thats why he sent the invites...

Like rubbing insult to injury so NOW, everyone is reacting. THis fool should stop and i think "SHE" should wake up because people around her love her but that fool will always be a pest in her life...

No comments:

Post a Comment