Tuesday, September 23, 2008

awake and bored so I'm blogging

i fell asleep as i let the lil one go to sleep earlier and now i'm wide awake. I should really hit the bed again but I forgot to check a lot of things online that i'm here in front of my PC.

Anyways, i dreamt about being Home. Its just funny that me and my were arguing. Its like i was never married and I'm just in college/HS that she can make me do things the way she wants it done rather than me doing what I want...

These days, that can never happen. yes she tells me to do this and that and we'd end up arguing because I'm hardheaded and i get so irritated by it. Hey! you cant blame me, i've been married for almost 4 years now... haha Moms! you can never change them... and i love her to death

Oh well, what i want to say is that I really miss home. The event where it took place may not be there when i go visit next year. Unless i go home January w/c is impossible... Nothings been finalize back home yet but if the pen hit that paper w/ one signature, a timer will start and the place where i grew up may soon be built w/ something a lot of people will love. As for us, we're moving far away from all the noise of the city.... I WILL MISS IT ...

I'll turn 27 in a week and 22 years of my life will just be a memory of a pictures or maybe videos. I wish that i could go back and say goodbye to our place before we leave it... Oh yah, i cant say too much details here but if you live in Gensan i think you've heard whats going to happen. Its not final yet but the thought of it happening just makes me sad because I'm here and i cant say goodbye. I have to make priorities thats why i wont go home till before the wedding. Thats reality, unless ofcourse i hit the jackpot w/c is unlikely because I don't buy a ticket!!!haha

oh well, i think i should head back to sleep.... Good night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment