Thursday, September 18, 2008

some thoughts

it was hubby's bday yesterday and all we did was eat out at mac grill for dinner. It was funny, kali cried when the lady sang the italian version of Happy Birthday to bu.... Hay babies, they are just so precious!

I've been trying my luck at PPP for the past 3 days now and still i havent got any! Oh well, i guess i have to stick my face infront of the monitor 24/7 just to get a review... The price of trying to make moolah from writing... Maybe I should just make a book... I have good imagination but it all stops everytime i start writing it down...

We are Bi-Standard, when guys cheat its easy to forget and forgive but when girls cheat, we tend to go Yucky over the situation... But hey to the people who have experience this events in their lives, i think its right for you to feel hurt and betrayed even if this is your mom/dad/grandpa/grandma or just plain your husband... I just hope it will never happen to me, with Gods guidance and help we'll do just fine...

and hey! when GUILT eats you up, its just funny because karma happens and on the years you've fooled your family, you deserve every inch of guilt you feel... and we dont feel sorry for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment