Monday, September 08, 2008

update and carseat issue

When Kali turns 1, I need to change her carseat to the front facing one. The one she got right now is up to 30lbs but i doubt i'll use it for her after she turns one coz she gets bored on it now and I think it's about time for me to go back and seat on the front seat whenever hubby and I go to places. Yes! I've been sitting on the backseat since i had kali coz i keep her company and i make sure that she's not choking or anything.

Not that i put anything hazzardous near her, its just that i got use to it because when i got out from the hospital when i gave birth, the nurse told me to sit at the back w/ the baby. Though my mom usually sit besides Kali when she's with us coz she doesn't like riding in front, still most of the time, i am right next to kali...

Well I'll prolly have 5 months after kali's 1st bday to enjoy sitting in front then I'll prolly sit next to them again after that... Oh well, we will need a bigger car, 2010 just wait! Things happen when you least expect it... Well God have better plans for us :) so I have to be thankful for the blessings...

Anyways, i've been browsing for some convertible car seats... Read review from consumer report. Britax got the #1 review just like the Chicco KeyFit infant carseat... So now, i know what I need. I'm just lucky that my F-i-L promise to get us this, just like he bought Kali's carseat... So i don't really have to worry about it, but I can only purchase it online... Since they don't really have it on the store unless ofcourse I'll settle for something less...

It's quite pricey but we're talking about safety right?! and I cant thank enough our Accord for being reliable all this time... No wonder my hubby's family loves HONDA... My chicco however will be retiring for more or less 6 months then I have to use it again... Thank God i take care of Kali's stuff, most of her stuff looks brand new still and the fact that i didnt give anything away, I can use it again!!!!

Well, tomorrows the big day. I finally got that appointment i've been waiting for. After over 2 weeks of waiting, i can finally see the doctor. Hopefully i'll find out the exact date of the due date tomorrow.... Hayyy I just hate the health care here in US... I wish whoever wins in the upcoming election have plans to improve the health care here.... I may not be able to vote but hopefully before this year ends, i can fully pledge to be a citizen of this country... (i hope hope and hope!)

posted: Sep 8, '08 10:55 PM
from: multiply account.

No comments:

Post a Comment