Sunday, October 05, 2008

beauty sleep

I just woke up, i have a lot of bottles to clean and I need to change into my pj's. Not that i'm not on it right now, Kali happens to splatter some carrots on me earlier that's why i need to change.

I like sleeping early and like they said, sleep when the baby sleeps. I try too but its just hard when you do everything yourself.... That's why i try to do things i need to do in the afternoon when hubby gets off from work so i could sleep early but today was a lazy day...

Gosh, heat wave is coming up again... I've been loving the weather for the past 2 days and now I have to deal w/ the 90's temp again! I guess i can't let Kali use her overalls yet (though i've been doing that for the past 2 days - she looks so damn cute on it!)...

I can't really wait for winter time to come. I hate having to deal w/ the heat if you ask me, that's why frisco's weather is just the best but i've heard from my friend that its been hot there too but hey! they barely feel the heat if you ask me. That's what i love about frisco. You can count the number of days it gets hot over there than over here... Oh well, we live in sunny california!

I should be sleeping again... Well, i'm gonna go start cleaning the bottles now.... I got over 2 hours of sleep already so I'll hit the bed after (hoping KALI wont wake up)... Hayyyy this is beauty sleep!:) Anyways, ttfn!:) NYT!

No comments:

Post a Comment