Monday, October 06, 2008

im tired

doing the same routine everyday is tiring. I'm bored out of my wits. I'm tired w/ everything.... I need a breather but my life right now isn't all about me anymore. I have to think of my baby and the lil angel growing inside me before anything else. I hurt. I'm tired. I don't know what to do anymore....

Its tough when people don't understand what you're going through! I never want this thalassemia. I didnt choose to have this but I have it and I have to live my life w/ it forever, i just wish they understand that even when I try to be normal like everyone else. My life will never be that normal...

I hurt inside, they just don't know... One day I have a feeling i'll just colapse from all of this. Things are things, even when they are expensive but my body can never be okay even with that... I just need to be understood. I just need someone to help me through this. I just need someone who is there...

1 comments:

  1. oh my dear, if you only live close here and same state with me, i will kidnap Kali everyday for free so you'll get enough rest, eventhough i haven't tried being a preggy woman, i know its difficult and your body needs tons of rest since it is again adjusting together with that angel inside you..

    if there is anything else that i can help, i'm just one click away.. i will do my best...

    hope you'll fine my dear, kaya na nimo, ikaw fa!!!! your tough...

    ReplyDelete