Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Today is my baby's first halloween. We're gonna go out there and do trick or treat for the first time. I'm so excited and I hope my lil princess will enjoy this. Next year there'll be two babies in the house, I plan to go to the Philippines right after halloween for our wedding preparation but I want my lil boy to experience his first halloween here too just like his ate.

I've started listening to xmas songs right when BER started, Hey! i'm from pi and they celebrate xmas that long over there so I dont care what the neighbor says besides they rarely sees us out anyway. Its either we're inside the house or we're out somewhere riding a car...

I still want to go home for New Years but since I just passed my citizenship test, I don't know when I'll have my oath taking to be able to get my passport. NO passport, No chance of going home right?! Oh well... There's always next year but I sorry the desire is still in my heart...

My lil girl have 6 teeth now, im so proud of her! I just want to keep hugging her but she's wiggly and she just want to be left walking around the room w/c is kinda hard for me coz i have to follow her to the bathroom most of the time, she likes that place for some reason...

The baby is growing up so fast but she loves mommy so much, she'll look for me all the time and it just makes me feel so proud that eventhough i am having a hard time raising her (because she's malikot) i'm proud that almost from the moment she was born it was me who watched, fed and bathe her... Except for those times when my inlaws and mom are here to watch her for me but she sleeps with me at the end of the day and just having a lil baby go to your side and look for your heat makes your heart grow big... I love you princess!!!


 - Anna -

1 comments:

  1. ha..ka cute ni Kali girl... she's adorable na jud anna....

    hay, time flies so fast jud ba...

    ReplyDelete