Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HA! $2500 to go home?!

I was checking online the prices for plane fare earlier... Man its expensive! Just for me and Kali to be able to go home after xmas and before new years to Gensan would cost us almost $2500.00 so if Nik will come it'd be $4000... Are you kidding me?! Yes i know i wanna go home but for that price, i aint pushing it because for one we cant afford it (the honest truth) and 2nd we need to save for the wedding next year and with another baby coming in the way, we really need to save... Now however, if I win the lottery, that's a different story!!! Haha I wish!!!!

Oh well, we can never have it all right but hey! i'm thankful that my family is healthy (not that i'm healthy... but i'm not complaining)...

So yah, just sharing my thoughts

 - Anna -

2 comments:

  1. whoaaaaaTTT???? kahimatyon jud ko ay... murag di nlng pud tingali mi ani manguli,, basta ug makadaug kag lotto anna... gasahi jud biya pud ko hehehehe....

    atay, pastang mahala pud oi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know!!! expensive kaayo!!! and to think Kali baby pa portion ra baydan iyaha how much more kamo ni jeff?! hahahaha just the 2 of u 3000+ na!!!

    ReplyDelete