Wednesday, October 01, 2008

turning 27

OMG, i can't believe i'm 27! It seems that time had past by so fast that i just woke up and realize i'm 27. Nothing had change except that at 27 i'm a mom. Though career wise i havent really accomplish anything, i'd say i'm pretty proud of myself being a hands on mom... Next year, well it would be different. I'll have 2 kids, haha i wonder how i'll do by then.

I'd be lying if i tell you that i'm not struggling here. I am. Its hard being a mom to a 10 month old baby, a wife (to a [thankfully] not demanding husband!) and pregnant at the same time... I know i know you'd say i'm a fool getting myself in this situation because to be honest, i have asked myself how in the world did it happen when we were using protection but i guess when its God's will, its happens so i'm just thankful for the blessing. What a wonderful bday gift indeed...

Physically i'd tell you that i'm really tired. I just reach my 13th-week today and i have 27 (what a coincidence!) more weeks to go before i'd meet this lil' angel in me and I'm just excited. I do hope my body cooperates because right now, i feel like crap. I have this headache thats been going on for the past 3 days now and well I feel so stress...

I didnt really ask any gift from Nik this year. I told him to save all the gifts i'm entitled too for the whole year (so there's valentines day,mom's day, bday, anniv, & xmas) to just one gift and I can only get it on xmas! hehe so i'm looking forward to that and I know he's saving for our wed next year too! so i'm trying not to bug the hell out of him when it comes to spending, unless ofcourse it has something to do w/ diapers, wipes and milk!

A lot had happen over the year. The fact that i gave birth, i nearly died, i found out something big i couldn't believe can happen and I became a mom and though I'm not perfect, i try to be... And everything in my life now is all about Kali... Its just funny when i see people my age having fun and party like crazy... I miss that but I wouldn't trade what happen to me this past year for that... I had my chance and i did good so now i just love being a mom...

Good night everyone! Happy birthday to me :) and ofcourse to Ate pebs too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment