Sunday, October 19, 2008

venting on why i cant go home

I wanted to go this year after christmas and before the new years. I don't know why but my urge to go home is something i cant deny. Its hard I swear but i don't want to be selfish... For the first time too that i only thought of me and Kali. When i used to always say that if i go home, Nik will have to come to me... I don't know whats going on. Maybe I need a break. A breather from being a mom and pregnant at the same time. Ofcourse its not going to be like the way it ways 2 years ago that I can do whatever i want, this time, i'm pregnant. But hey! all i wanted to do is rest for atleast 3 weeks and eat all the food i've been missing. maybe then i'll gain weight since i have problems on gaining weight on this pregnancy...

But we are talking about a $2500 fare here. I don't want Nik to worry about having too much debt, i swear the less we owe the better and the more we save besides we will have our wedding next year but i don't know. I just really want to go home...

Reality sucks... We can never have it all and I love my husband to burden him on this so i'll just vent out here and hopefully forget about this idea and move on... Besides my hubby got a really nice present for xmas and i just cant wait to open it though for now i'll vent...

 - Anna -

1 comments:

  1. oh..saon kay everything rises up oi.. increase of gas makes everything worst jud.. pastilan pait... aper nlng ta ani, want to spend xmas with my family oi.. di lalim pero antoson nlng jud...

    oy, intrigue ko anang xmas present sa imong bana dah

    ReplyDelete