Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The Body Shop

Two years ago my mother-in-law got into an accident. The moment we heard the news we were all in shock. At first thing came to our mind is that is mama okay and then the next, did someone get hurt... Good thing it only involve her car and a slippery freeway and no one was injured except for her car. It was a big one that we thought it couldn't be repaired. Thank God for the AUTO BODY SHOP they were able to repair the damage in my mother-in-laws SUV and it runs like the way it did prior to the accident. With affordable rates & friendly people who helps you access the damage and gives you advices, you'd never ask for anything more. They take care of you...


Accidents hurts, it hurts people and it hurts your pocket but with downey body shop you know you are being taken care of. I know where i'll go when i need any bodyworks on my car, our experience with downey body shop were excellent that I can recommend to my friends and family their work of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment